Look here for a career at SFN
Job description: LAB \ CLEANROOM OPERATER and PROCESS EVOLUTION
SFN is a highly innovative semiconductor manufacturer with significant intellectual property. This intellectual property started with reimagining the possible directions of invention/innovation at the very beginning of the industry and using current knowledge of physics we have developed our own, fully patented and proprietary wafer process, transistor technology, logic, and process development kit (PDK). The application of this set of patents is nearly universal and includes the long term goal of power and leading AI processors.
We are looking for an individual who will have daily responsibility for wafer production, supported by the existing research team.
• Clean room environment/ laboratory
• Understanding Photographic processing
• Used to caution with chemicals
• photography or photolithography experience
• degree in Materials Science, Physics or Chemistry
• attention to details
• manual skills
• able to work as a team or as individual
• operate photographic development and processing equipment
• follow procedures accurately
• to maintain consistence and documentation compliance
• provide documented records of results, technical data
• perform standard set up checks on the processing measurements equipment
• work as a team
• perform specified inspections and measurements
• highlight problems, and able to work with the team to resolve
• assist in organising our technical and production plan
Education and Qualification:
• Degree in Materials Science, Physics or Chemistry
Note no acknowledgement receipt will be provided but you will see an upload progress bar and we'll be in touch.